Saturday, May 19, 2012

The Olde Realm Blog

I have started another blog concerning my RPG the Olde Realm. I started writing this game back in 1994 all on paper even before I had a computer. It's a strange fantasy genre called SWORDPUNK. Imagine the cyberpunk genre using only Renaissance technology and magic Kinda. Imagine huge cities of over a million people in a vast untamed world where life outside these cities is deadly. Where every city is ancient and old and is built on top of older cities going far underground and high into the sky. Castles of steel steam and stone. Like a giant Kowloon that spans for miles up and down! Where Elementium lights light the streets. Secret cults and murder most foul, corrupt nobles, and viscous streets. The game kinda accidentally fell into the "New Weird" genre before it was defined.
It's only in it's infant stage on the blog but look if you must.
http://theolderealm.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

  1. I’m impressed, I must say. Really rarely do I encounter a blog that’s both educative and entertaining, and let me tell you, you have hit the nail on the head. Your idea is outstanding; the issue is something that not enough people are speaking intelligently about. I am very happy that I stumbled across this in my search for something relating to this.

    ReplyDelete