Sunday, March 18, 2012

Back to the Dungeon LL/AEC Zine!

So here it is the first Back to the Dungeon Zine Volume I Issue I. I have been working 7 days a week and up to 12-14 hours a day but finally have a fatigue day so sorry for any incomplete or half finished crap. Hopefully the damn links work but on blogspot it never does, has, or will work.


https://docs.google.com/open?id=0BzYaSvmA-OpUMlVUNDBTcGpTOEtVUTNMUjhoNHE4Zw

I really hope that more amateur publishers with delusions of grandeur start producing more Zines.

7 comments:

  1. very nice that. Especially the way it looks like one of the old zines

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very well done! I sit down now for a more indepth reading...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't done more than flip through it, but this is completely awesome. Thanks for doing it. It looks like a bunch of high school kids did it in a garage and mimeographed it at school. And I mean that as high praise. I love the look of it. Thanks again for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the kind words! The "old zine" look was exactly what I was going for!

    ReplyDelete
  5. After a quick skim through, I really dig it. Can't wait to spend some time with it and see what I can incorporate into my LL/AEC sandbox.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You need to make this easier to find on your blog. Create a widget or separate download page--highlight this link so folks can find it no matter what page of the blog they land on!

    ReplyDelete