Monday, December 26, 2011

CFRPG Monsters Finished

CFRPG Monsters Finished (Kinda) Well I finally added all I was going to add to the monster list. Hopefully I have time to get them on the entire list tonight but at least SOME major progress is better than no progress. One thing is the document(s) will be ready for you to print it yourself.
Seeing the reactions to other RPGs out there is kinda scarey to look at. Some get catapulted up on high, some get cast aside and never looked at again, some (not many)get mocked.
Since I listen and study what the OSR masters say I won't be trying to make a living doing this. Hell I already make a pretty good living. I am just doing this for the love of the game and to present the Neo-Clone in a slightly different way.
Yeah but anyway...

No comments:

Post a Comment