What many of you out there in blog internet land don't know is that my team of talented writers and artist have been working on a Zombie Survival Horror RPG called WITHOUT HOPE.
We are now finished and are working on the art. Here is a sample of some of mine...
Now your wondering why would someone come out with another Zombie Horror Survival RPG in a small sea of them?
My fellow writer and I had a vision of a Zombie Horror where the players were just normal people in a world gone mad. With that level of realism brought in a level of fear and tension that previous Zombie RPGs I had written by myself had never had nor had any of the others I have played.
IN fact I have never had a Zombie Horror game make me so tense!
With my co-writer there were controls and standards of the Zombie Horror we wanted.
- One bite, no matter what and it's over, unless you chop of the limb but that still might not work.
- Guns and Combat is deadly realistic yet really simple.
- Other people are the worst monsters.
- Sanity and Humanity scores that reflect the decent into terror and madness from seeing the dead rise to eat the living and the loss of family and friends.
- Super quick character creation in the old school style of play. If your character dies then roll up another in minutes.
- A simple and easy to use percentile based system.
- There are no super zombies, intelligent zombies of any kind, just Zombie Horror in it's purest form.