Monday, June 20, 2016

Gamer Music: Uriah Heep - The Wizard




He was the wizard of a thousand kings

and a chance to meet him one night wondering.

He told me tales and he drank my wine.
Me and my magic man kinda feeling fine.

He had a cloak of gold and eyes of fire.
And as he spoke I felt a deep desire
to free the world of its fear and pain
and help the people to feel free again.

Why don't we listen to the voices in our hearts?
Cause then I know we'll find we're not so far apart.

Everybody's got to be happy, everyone should see.
For we know the joy of life and peace that love can bring.

So spoke the wizard in his mountain home.
The vision of his wisdom means we'll never be alone.

And I will dream of my magic night

and the million silver stars that guide me with their light.








No comments:

Post a Comment